Thursday, June 16, 2016

Chapter One - Introducing Wisdom

Chapter One
Introducing Wisdom

   This chapter will contain the original "Heights of Wisdom" story that was shared from 2004 to January 2006 in the Personal Journal publications. Wisdom is an elderly, negro woman who was thought to be Jesus and was the primary character in the original story. Around 2005, as I wrote this story and the Personal Journals I did not know that I was being targeted and I knew nothing of the technological and pharmaceutical targeting of humanity. Much of this was intuited and weaved into the little fiction tale.
   But I now realize that I was being covertly targeted through the whole process. Consequently none of it is as it could have been. Parts of it were erased or altered by those who infiltrated my computers. But I will do my best to make it what it was meant to be when I have the freedom to do so.


Heights of Wisdom
Pretentious fiction
by Namatari

The original story is may be coming soon.


 

 Copyright 2004-2006 with all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind